Dear researcher; You have new (unread) message!
Please enter the "Received Messages" menu and read your new message.
- Dedication of credible certificate of International Credible Academics to registrations in congress with the possibility of certificate inquiry from the original academy site.
- The possibility of articles early arbitration within 3 days on request, and issuance of formal certification as well.
- The possibility to participate in conference either in person or in absentia.
- The presence and lectures by internal professors from reputable universities and also by heads of government agencies and academic associations.
- Conference registration and indexing of articles in Regional Information Center in Science and Technology (RICeST)
- Publishing all of the Conference articles at the national Consortium.
- Bestow the trophy and Conference appreciation to top articles on any topic.
- Issuance of conference certifications with the insertion of security hologram, highlighted seal, and proprietary identification code through an inquiry system.
In a letter, the Regional Information Center in Science and Technology announced its scientific support from all the congresses hold on Kharazmi Science and Technology Institute. Therefore, all articles of the conference will be published and indexed in this scientific and internationally database. Meanwhile, all articles of the previous conferences held by this Institute are indexed in the Regional Information Center in Science and Technology (RICeST), and researchers can view their academic articles by referring to this site.
As regards the articles acceptance certificate based on the contained information (and not the information in the article) can be issued in the User Panel of participants; so it will be requested of the participants to complete the entirely information from the conference system carefully at the time of registration in their user panel. In particular, for receiving conference packages: the author's name, the fellow authors name, and the article title are needed, as well as full postal address include: (city, province and postal code) for the registration in absentia.
With attention to the decisions of the Strategic Council of the Conference and according to the decision of the Scientific Committee, the articles are in the formats of: 1. Scientific-research articles, 2. Articles or Critical-analytical reports, 3. Scientific-promotional articles (review), 4. Research projects, and 5. Case Studies that are aligning with the conference, will be accepted and placed in the process of arbitration. Also articles are in 3 shapes
Based on the policies of the Policy Council and in order to provide superior services to the educated participants, the Executive Secretariat will prepare and submit an international certificate of participation at the conference. If you would like to get this certificate, go to your control panel services
Researchers who need early certificate before the deadline of the Conference, the Secretariat of the Conference provides conditions that researchers after receiving the results of early arbitration and paying the relevant fees, can go to "articles status" menu and download a pdf format from the “early acceptance certificate" menu signed and sealed by the conference chair, and then printed it and distributed to the university. It is worth noting that the principle certificate will be presented to the researchers on the dedicated day of the conference.
According to the Secretariat of the Conference, and the Secretary of the Conference, some conditions are considered for this academic event as follows that the researchers can benefit from its exclusive advantages.
Those students and researchers who need to receive the results of the arbitration of their submitted articles earlier than the last time the results of the articles are announced, can send their articles as soon as possible, and then send an email containing the title of articles and its tracking code to the Secretariat of the Conference (email@example.com) and request an early arbitration.
To benefit from the cooperation of professors, researchers and students, the Secretariat of the Conference intends to register as a non-attendees for those interested who cannot attend the conference for any reason. Package and conference certificates for non-attendees participants will be sent to their post address 10 days after the conference date.
It should be noted that, there is no difference in the certificates issued to the participants in person and in absentia.